My toddler is a picky eater. And he recently decided he wants hard-boiled eggs — all the time. So my life has become purchasing eggs, boiling them, letting them cool in the fridge, and then spending twenty thousand hours peeling the shell from them before warming them up again and giving them to my child. My nails hate me, but my kid is happy.
Apparently, there’s a way to peel a hard-boiled egg that I feel like a complete moron for not knowing. And a Twitter user has shared this information in a video that when watched, will make you feel embarrassed you ever struggled with a hard-boiled egg.
Lots of folks tried the hack with success—but some shared shared their failures.
I tried this. Didn’t work pic.twitter.com/WQ1ijKGJqo
— Seth Berliner (@Coloradosprout) January 5, 2020
Every. Damn. Time. pic.twitter.com/HXwRPV6oQY
— Angela Keyes Sirios (@ang_sirios) January 5, 2020
I dont think it worked pic.twitter.com/TQD54hcIEU
— George Beats (@GeorgeBeatsSA) January 7, 2020
Some people were concerned about all that water being used.
Turn the water off
— Tony Garcia (@Tgarcia015) January 5, 2020
As an Australian: running water straight down the drain is distressing.
— Always Say Yes (@AlwaysSayYes) January 5, 2020
that running tap
— Rae Johnston (@raejohnston) January 6, 2020
Now get out there and peel a bunch of eggs!
Wow this is eggcellent!
— Patrick Cassetta (@Patweek715) January 5, 2020
More trending tweets:
- People Are Sharing Wild Stories That Sound Made-Up But Actually Happened (31 Tweets)
- Tom Hanks Is America’s Dad And People Are Sharing Their Wholesome Encounters With Him (17 Tweets)
- Woman Puts Her Broke, Spoiled BF On Blast In Viral Tweet After He Whines She Won’t Buy Him Red Lobster
- “Kids Today Will Never Know” (30 Tweets)
- A Man Tweeted About A Woman He Met A Decade Ago, Left Twitter, And Then Returned To Say He Married Her