While weddings can be stressful, they’re supposed to be a time of joy and celebration, so maybe let’s just take a minute to breathe if you find yourself overwhelmed by the whole thing?
TL;DR: Don’t be a bridezilla. Certainly don’t try to get anything for free at your wedding. And definitely don’t…
1. Don’t demand your guests dye their hair and hide their tattoos for your ceremony.
2.”Fuming because her bridesmaid dyed her hair one year before her wedding”
3. The classic $400 gift minimum
4. Bride surprises RSVPs from wedding guests that they need to pay $75 per plate
5. Bridezilla wants to hire a photographer for a reduced price AND copy someone else’s style
6. Can you cover up your tattoos and wear a jacket in the summer plz?
7. The ol’ $1,500 per person donation scenario
8. Gifts will be sold on eBay
is 9. Bride wanted a photographer to pay HER to take wedding photos
10. Bride asks a stranger to be a bridesmaid because her older wedding gift was “generous”
11. Influencers + bridezilla = bad mix
12. You’re not invited anymore but give us money
13. But I want it free and I want it now!
14. Couple wants wedding photos reimbursed in case they get divorced
15. You tell ’em
16. Even if you’re declining to come… can you still send us cash?
17. By this logic, every couple should invite one million people to their wedding
18. Namaste? Why namaste?
19. Couple lied and refused to pay photographer’s fee
20. DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL
21. OP getting thrashed in the comments
22. Bride un-invites a guest for not giving free centerpieces.
Close friend and his fiancee throw tantrum when I don’t do work for their wedding for free from ChoosingBeggars
You’re not invited to our wedding, but please babysit for free during the 5 hr reception from ChoosingBeggars