10. This sticker on the inside cover of a second-hand bible. Pretty sure it depicts a partridge and a fig tree, both of which have biblical connections but no idea what it means.
Answer: No Bush/Quail. 1992 election sticker.
11. This belonged to my great grandfather, what is it?
Answer: If it’s legit, that’s a really old Gibson, from between 1903 and 1933. It’s going to be worth more than you think, so be really careful with it. Seriously.
12. Went exploring in White Sands, New Mexico and found an…object, what is this thing?
Answer: Looks like it could be titanium – titanium spheres of similar size are a relatively commonly found space debris
13. What are these things and what are they doing?
Answer: They’re European red slugs. And they’re doing it.
14. My girlfriend found these in her dinner. Are they seeds?
Answer: Pretty good picture of insect eggs.
15. Researching plantation houses in the 1700’s. What is the thing hanging from the ceiling in this dining room?
Answer: Very early ceiling fan. The rope at the top would be pulled to create the back and forth motion to fan the air and keep flies away from the table during a meal.
16. I found this jammed in my front door lock, it’s about 1.5” long. What is it?
Answer: It’s a tension wrench from a lock pick set.
17. Some kind of explosive lying on the floor of server room?
Answer: It’s a Sagger Missile A Russian MCLOS ATGM. Good luck w that bud.
18. Bathroom coat hangers that can move up or down. Why would you want them downward?
Answer: We call them anti-ligature. If the rest of the items in the room aren’t also anti-ligature (door knobs, door hinges, tp dispenser, etc) then it doesn’t make much sense to have it there. If everything else IS, then you’re in a room designed for individuals that are a suicide risk.
19. These were free roaming at a Zoo so didn’t have a sign/info on them. Thought they were hares but walkedon all fours and hand quite long front a back legs.
Answer: Patagonian Cavy.
20. Saw on my flight to cali, no idea how to google it.
Answer: Specifically, this looks like Concentrated Thermal Solar. It uses mirrors to reflect the light to a central tower which is barely visible in your picture due to the glare coming off of it. The light is then converted to heat where it drives a steam turbine, or some other heat engine.