With deep fakes, fake news, and regular ol’ propaganda, there’s plenty of misinformation floating around out there and sometimes it can be hard to figure out what’s real and what’s not.
THAT being said, sometimes it’s pretty easy.
If it’s a headline from The Onion or The Babylon Bee or Reductress, you should know by now that it’s satirical.
Of course, there are still plenty of dummies who seem like they just logged onto the internet for the first time who don’t get it. These are some of those dummies.
1. Sounds like someone else got a Netflix deal
2. *whispers* they are kidding you
3. Would do
4. Guess they’re a tennis fan
5. You learn something dumb every day
6. LOL they even posted the text
7. *shakes head*
8. Important to remember Snow White isn’t real
9. Dihydrogen monoxide = H2O = water
10. Don’t they though?
11. “Wtf” indeed
12. That little boy had it coming
13. You KNEW??
14. The “devil”
15. Total photoshop
16. To be fair, this does sound like something he’d say
17. Wow, got him
18. Those clowns in Washington are at it again
19. Next year in Jerusalem
20. “No knowledge on gaming”
21. The #MarkleHive has logged on
22. Not animal rights fans I guess
23. It is, in fact, obvious to some
24. “Oh honey”
25. Fun fact: it’s not considered news
26. Would that make it ok?
27. “I know that is not the case”
28. A single tear rolls down Uncle Sam’s cheek
29. Obviously you’re not a golfer
30. “I’m really confused until the next video autoplays and I get really confused about something else”