It seems like pretty much everyone who owned a home in 2020 used some of their lockdown time to do a DIY project. The surge in demand and logistical issues from quarantine led to huge shortages in a lot of the things home improvement stores sell. While things have gotten a little better since then, Home Depot employees are still struggling to keep all of their customers happy.
If you want to be a dream come true of a customer for them, how about you avoid doing any of these super annoying things next time you shop.
1. When you do dangerous stuff like this
2. Not moving out of the way of the obvious forklift coming toward you
3. Could you be any more vague?
4. Having to load bags in the rain
5. Do you think there is a second Home Depot in the back?
6. When they’re asked to do an entire workout for you
7. Or when customers think they’re slick
8. When customers stop them on the way to their break
9. Please don’t use the toilets either
10. Just wait in your car until it’s time.
11. Or when you think you’re hurting their feelings
12. When people try to return something from before they were born
13. Just pull it out of the machine!