Parents trying their dang hardest to mesh with technology but failing spectacularly has got to be the most adorable thing in the entire world. The fact that this failure is inevitable and happens constantly to literally every person’s mom/dad/aunt/grandparent does not make it any less cute, simply because the sheer creativity of their flubs is beyond understanding or reason.
In other words, how…..??? And in conclusion, I love every single one of these adorable human beings. I hope they live—and keep being really bad at technology—forever and ever and ever.
1. This mom, who took a screenshot of her phone by photocopying it:
3. This mom, who’s been using her screen protector’s film instead of an actual screen protector this entire time:
4. This grandma, who printed out (and later framed) one of her granddaughter’s Snapchats :
5. This dad, who “transferred” photos like this:
6. This mom, who accidentally told the world she was pooping:
Moms vs. Technology pic.twitter.com/08pW48b7ba
— it's me (@LxMo) April 16, 2015