Old folks don’t get nearly as much recognition as they ought to when it comes to social media and technology. Sure, they don’t know what’s going on half the time—but I can totally relate! I’m still in my 20s and I already have no idea what serotonin-fueled purposes apps like Tik-Tok and Snapchat serve.
The point is, they put themselves out there, and they really try. It’s not easy, but they do it anyway. And while the rest of us are out here running out photos through apps to make our skin appear clearer and our waists smaller and our behinds larger, these folks are just trying to be pure and wholesome and let the world know how they feel.
And that’s why they’re better than both you and I. And that’s why they ruled in 2018.
1. Geraldine, who was a strong enforcer of the golden rule:
2. This granny, who wished her grandson good luck on a test in the best (worst) way possible:
3. And Phyllis, who was disappointed with her unemployed grandson:
4. This grandpa, who just did what was asked of him:
5. Elisabeth, who didn’t get the joke but still made the best of it:
6. This grandma, who made the best of the situation in a Facebook group that banned Emojis:
You May Also Like…
— Ruin My Week (@RuinedWeek) December 13, 2018