It’s fairly simple to determine if you’re being a bad friend, or partner, or family member, or a roommate. The general comes down to: don’t be a jerk! And clean up your messes. And be respectful of other’s people’s space and belongings.
Unfortunately, there are some preeeetty self-unaware folks out there. People who have so little self-awareness, you cant help but think that their bestial behavior is the direct result of being raised in a proverbial barn.
1. If you do THIS instead of going the extra step and putting the new roll on, your roommates hate you:
2. If you can’t take two minutes out of your day to take out the overflowing trash:
3. If this is how you store leftovers, guess what? Your roommates hate you!
4. Also if you shove the only cookware int the fridge:
5. If you think this is in any way A) OK or B) salvageable:
6. If you eat all the peanut butter cups off the cupcakes: