It’s fairly simple to determine if you’re being a bad friend, or partner, or family member, or roommate. The general comes down to: don’t be a jerk! And clean up your messes. And be respectful of other’s people’s space and belongings.
Unfortunately, there are some preeeetty self-unaware folks out there. People who have so little self-awareness, you cant help but think that their bestial behavior is the direct result of being raised in a proverbial barn.
Are you one of these people? If you do these 19 things, then yes, you absolutely are. And yes, your roommates without a doubt high-key hate your guts.
1. If you do THIS instead of going the extra step and putting the new roll on, your roommates hate you:
2. If you can’t take two minutes out of your day to take out the overflowing trash, your roommates deeeefinitely hate you:
3. If this is how you store leftovers, guess what? Your roommates hate you!
4. Also if you shove the only cookware int the fridge, your roommates probably hate you:
5. If you think this is in any way A) OK or B) salvageable, your roommates—and everyone else—hates you:
6. If you eat all the peanut butter cups off the cupcakes, your roommates hate you and you suck:
7. If you match even half this level of pettiness, your roommates hate you:
8. If you open new cracker sleeves before finishing the previous ones, your roommates 100% hate you:
9. And if you eat just the crackers out of someone else’s Lunchable, then stick the rest of the container back in the fridge, your Lunchable-free roomates hate you!
10. If you shave hair off your body into the sink, and then neglect to clean it up, your. roommates. hate. you.