Few groups are as self-critical or as sensitive as writers. Like tacos and trampolines, it can be an explosive combination. As such, writers are likely to appreciate reading writing jokes about themselves and then cry about it later.
At the risk of sounding like a poor man’s (blogger’s) Jeff Foxworthy: If you consider yourself both a genius and an idiot, if you hoard notebooks but don’t write in them, if you’re convinced your unique voice will change the world despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary…you might be a writer.
These writing jokes will either make you laugh with recognition or weep with shame.
| _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|
📍 fantasizing about writing
— eden (@seijohsmanager) February 2, 2019
— Eliza Jane Brazier (@EJaneBrazier) January 1, 2016
When I die and y’all go through my search history, you’ll be disappointed to find mostly just definitions for very common words that I wasn't sure I was using correctly.
— Joel Wade (@Wahday44) January 14, 2019
More funny memes, tweets, and pictures:
- 19 Memes You Probably Haven’t Seen Yet Today, But Should
- Just 19 Of The Funniest SpongeBob ‘Ight Imma Head Out’ Memes And Tweets
- Instagram Model Divides Internet After Getting Huge Quote Tattooed On Her Face
- 34 Funny Stand-Up Jokes You Can Laugh At Without Setting Foot In A Comedy Club
- 11 Facebook Grannies With Unintentionally Hilarious Bios