Justin Flom is a magician who loves coming up with new pranks. Flom has grown a decent TikTok following, thanks to his riddles, tricks, pranks, and general mischief-making.
He often gets a million or more views on his videos, and some of the best performers are the ones where he pranks his good-sport wife, Jocelynn.
Like we said, good sport.
And, did we mention, an absolute legend?
In his most viral TikTok prank to date, Flom created a hilarious prank inspired by Bugs Bunny. Flom put together a scene where it looks like he stapled his finger to a piece of wood.
She missed it
He used the staple gun on another area of the wood and yelled “OW!” loud enough for Jocelynn to hear and come running.
As Jocelynn was trying to help, Flom kept taking his hand out from under the staple to show her what he needed. In the midst of her panic, Jocelynn didn’t even notice her husband was actually fine.
People immediately loved the wholesome prank, and the video has been viewed 60.4 million times as of this writing.
this got me crying early in the morning lol pic.twitter.com/XotTzQTNTE
— 🍁Jaro🍁 (@jarajoart) August 9, 2020
I have a new hero. This is the super duper secret sauce of successful marriages LOLOLOLOL pic.twitter.com/JHtymC6M1a
— 🐢🍄vantillian🐿🍀 (@vantillian) August 13, 2020
We just hope Jocelynn has a fun little payback prank planned.
More from TikTok:
- This Couple Who Met On TikTok Went Viral For Sharing Their Wild Love Story
- Artist Figures Out Perfect Way To Respond to TikTok Influencers Asking For Free Stuff
- TikTokers Are Teasing Their Partners By Making Videos as “Influencers”
- Woman’s TikTok About Cleaning Up After Fiancé Has People Arguing In The Comments
- Monster Mother-In-Law Tries To Ruin Wedding Mid-Ceremony In Viral TikTok