When I get together with my friends who are interested in astrology, it can get awkward See, I’m not such a big believer that the stars can somehow predict how your behavior will be. People find constraints comforting and like being told they have this personality trait and this disposition—if it flatters their preconceived notions.
And sure, astrology can be a way of discovering things about yourself or telling a story, but I have strong doubts in its actual accuracy. Regardless, many people love talking about their sun signs and how Geminis are this and that, and that’s not going to change no matter how many people shrug their shoulders.
On TikTok, people are tapping into astrology’s popularity with a new slap trend.
Using audio created by @zupku, the sound was originally used to make fun of situations where you wish you can slap people or things. But somehow, people began to use the slap trend to call out how each Zodiac sign would react to getting slapped, focusing on that signs’ worst traits.
Here’s how each Zodiac sign would react to being slapped, according to TikTok:
It’s only fair
They’re all freaky I swear
More from TikTok:
- Science Teacher Helps Students Understand The Birthing Process With Viral TikTok Video
- TikTok Artist Turns Disney Villains Into Disney Princesses (5 Pics)
- TikTokers Twerk For Unsuspecting People In The “Darling Darling Twerk For Me” Challenge
- Teens On TikTok Think The Side Part In Your Hair Looks Terrible
- Woman Roasts Guy’s Specific List Of Date Requirements In Viral TikTok