@EnglishJason @Rebecca_Raphael A couple months ago my son picked up a phone at my work and said what’s that noise? His first dial tone.
— Jason Maclunkey 🏴☸️ (@JasonDCrane) June 2, 2015
My 18 year old brother just asked me what this is pic.twitter.com/lan8Axo9xh
— the Sweatpants ninja (@NinjaSweatpants) June 25, 2014
Told my nephew about my new Apple Watch @elago_official stand that looks like Game Boy. He asks, “What’s a Game Boy?” #ifeelold pic.twitter.com/eiFpKycqlA
— Chester Keasberry (@jadesimian) January 11, 2019
I remember showing a student worker a vinyl record about 8 years ago, and she finally asked “how… does this work?” and was absolutely stunned when I told her about turntables and needles.
— The Signal Watch (@melbotis) October 22, 2018
saniya just asked “what are these?” lol made me and @MajorTayIor feel old! pic.twitter.com/yc1PIQvscP
— d. 📸 (@dianaYe_) October 22, 2016
The dj really said “where my 2000s babies at” and the crowd went wild. That’s when I knew it was time for me to go home.
— Ashlynn🤸🏾♀️ (@BabyySims) August 26, 2018
Enjoy More Trending Memes & News, Or Don’t, Your Choice
- “I Was Today Years Old When I Learned…” (37 Random Facts)
- Twitter Is Debating Which Fruit Of The Loom Logo Is Right, After Man Points Out You’re Probably Remembering It Wrong
- 13 Hilariously Flawless Responses To Dudes Asking For Nudes
- Here Are The Funniest Jokes About Living Life Through Zoom (32 Tweets)
- You’ve Got Some Messed Up Friends If You Understand These Memes (19 Barry Wood Memes)