So, as the whispering of cooler weather moves around us and the associated cozy Fall feelings resting upon us may suggest, it is Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte season once again. And so it is also time for Pumpkin Spice Latte hacks.
This tasty concoction is a welcome treat to supplement the joy that the season brings to so many people. Sweater weather, crispy leaves under our feet, pumpkin patches, apple orchards, corn mazes, the beautiful kaleidoscope of colors, to name a few of Autumn’s seasonal wonders.
While the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte base is a delicious drink, there are multiple related alternatives you can try to throw in to add some variation to this spicy beverage bliss.
As with so many other Starbucks beverages, there are numerous ways the available items behind their counter can be used to bring your own personal flair to this already wondrous creation! Oh, the possibilities!
We hope you enjoy these Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte hacks and that they add a yummy adaptation to your seasonal delight!
1. Need a little more zip in your flip? Add a shot of espresso.
The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte already has 2 shots of espresso in a 16 oz Grande, but if you’re like me, throwing in a little extra zippidity doo ding into your day could be just what your PSL needs!
2. How about a more mellow variation? Just drop an espresso.
While some people might enjoy the feeling of energy provided by the standard two shots of espresso, maybe that isn’t for you. Just ask them to reduce the espresso number by one.
3. Are you one to keep it iced year-round? Order an Iced Caramel Macchiato with Pumpkin Spice syrup!
Instead of ordering the iced version of the Pumpkin Spice Latte or the Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, you could change up your iced Caramel Macchiato by substituting the vanilla syrup with a few pumps of Pumpkin Spice!
4. How about just having your regular cup of Joe spiced up a bit?
Instead of getting the Pumpkin Spice Latte itself, you can add a little something extra to your regular coffee order by throwing a few pumps of Pumpkin Spice syrup! A sweet little addition!
5. How about treating yourself with a little chocolate?
Can you imagine throwing chocolate chunks into a slice of pumpkin bread or pie? I certainly can and it sounds pretty amazing! Ask for a pump or so of Mocha syrup to put in a scrumptious addition to your Pumpkin Spice Latte!
6. How about another variation for your chocolaty desires?
Instead of the Pumpkin Spice Latte base with a chocolaty twist, how about a hot chocolate with a Pumpkin Spice twist? Order a hot chocolate and ask for as many pumps of Pumpkin Spice syrup as you desire!
7. Want a little more cinnamon flavor than the standard PSL topping provides?
If you are looking to supplement the cinnamon they add as a topping, you may enjoy putting a few pumps of Cinnamon Dolce syrup in your Pumpkin Spice Latte!
8. Do you feel a little nutty?
I suspect we all feel a little nutty from time to time and if you want to reinforce that while ordering your Pumpkin Spice Latte, ask for a few pumps of Toffee Nut syrup! Add a toffee and roasted nut flavor to you PSL!
9. How about a little Pumpkin Pie like concoction?
If you want a flavor reminiscent of pumpkin pie, try adding a few pumps of Hazelnut syrup to your Pumpkin Spice Latte and you may find yourself in flavor heaven!
10. What about a Caramel Pumpkin Frappuccino?
If you are a fan of the Caramel Frappuccino but want to add a little seasonal variation to this smoothie like concoction, just ask for a few pumps of the Pumpkin Spice syrup and voila! An Autumn delicacy!
11. How about you mix it up from the standard milk base?
Milk can be pretty good but have you considered changing it up a bit and asking for coconut or soy milk? These can both be a pretty delicious alternative to the original recipe. Interested? Try it out for yourself to see!
12. Not really a fan of coffee? Or just want to change it up with some tea and still partake in the seasonal festivities?
Another option for those who might want to drink tea, but still want to be a part of this seasonal flavor bombardment, is to order a regular black tea, but add coconut, almond, or soy milk, and ask for a few pumps of Pumpkin Spice syrup! There you have it, Pumpkin Spice Tea!
13. How about a Pumpkin Spice Chai?
Starbucks offers a Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte that includes Pumpkin Spice syrup and the Pumpkin Spice toppings!
14. How about another coffee free apple-flavored variation?
Order the Caramel Apple Spice and ask for a pump or two of the Pumpkin Spice syrup. Now you have two seasonal delights in one: pumpkin spice and apples!
15. Is your birthday during Autumn or do you just enjoy the idea of a cake flavored treat?
If you want a Pumpkin Spice Birthday treat or if you just like cake in general, you can add a pump of Vanilla syrup and a pump of Hazelnut syrup to your Pumpkin Spice Latte base and have an amazing cake-like variation!
16. Looking for something a little lighter?
There are multiple ways you can lighten the caloric load from this standard Pumpkin Spice Latte. You could request fewer pumps of the Pumpkin Spice syrup. You could also request that they not put on the whipped cream. In addition to that, you could request almond, soy, or coconut milk as a milk substitute.
17. Want something a little more decadent?
Look, this is a special time of year and if you want to treat yourself with a little something extra, ask them to add some more whipped cream!
18. And don’t forget the possibility of other spicy additions!
You can always ask for a little more cinnamon on top of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, or you could throw a little nutmeg on there as well!
19. How about a Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Frappuccino?
Did you know you can create a Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Frappuccino by asking for a Pumpkin Spice Crème Frappuccino? Then have them put a pump of Cinnamon Dolce syrup and one pump of White Mocha syrup. Then ask them to add whipped cream and graham cracker crumbles! Sounds pretty delicious!
These are just a few of the multiple ways you can add, subtract, and rearrange the contents of this delicious beverage. Think of something else that might be tasty? Give it a try!
We hope you enjoyed these yummy variations to this seasonal delight and we hope you have a wonderful Autumn!
If you enjoyed these Pumpkin Spice Latte hacks, you may or may not also enjoy these high-quality links:
- Pumpkin Spice Memes, Because We’ve Got Pumpkin Spice Everything Else (47 Memes)
- ☕️ But First, Coffee Memes (50 Memes)
- 35 Halloween Memes I Laughed At And I’m Guessing You Will Too
- 15 Starbucks Name Fails That Are Almost As Bad As Starbucks Coffee Itself
- I Don’t Know About Y’all, But I’m Ready For Fall (52 Fall Memes) 🍂🎃