Weddings can be stressful. But, if you’re about to tie the knot with a bridezilla, it can extra stressful (for everyone.)
These are pretty obvious situations where you might want to steer clear of being in any bridezilla’s path before her big day.
From trying to get free photographers to forcing everyone to give $400 as a wedding fit, here are bridezilla moments that might get grooms contemplating if it’s worth it to live “happily ever after.”
1. Bride un-invites a guest for not giving free centerpieces
2.”Fuming because her bridesmaid dyed her hair one year before her wedding”
3. The classic $400 gift minimum
4. Bride surprises RSVPs from wedding guests that they need to pay $75 per plate
5. Bridezilla wants to hire a photographer for a reduced price AND copy someone else’s style
6. Can you cover up your tattoos and wear a jacket in the summer plz?
7. The ol’ $1,500 per person donation scenario
8. Gifts will be sold on eBay
is 9. Bride wanted a photographer to pay HER to take wedding photos
10. Bride asks a stranger to be a bridesmaid because her older wedding gift was “generous”
11. Influencers + bridezilla = bad mix
12. You’re not invited anymore but give us money
13. But I want it free and I want it now!
14. Couple wants wedding photos reimbursed in case they get divorced
15. You tell ’em
16. Even if you’re declining to come… can you still send us cash?
17. By this logic, every couple should invite one million people to their wedding
18. Namaste? Why namaste?
19. Couple lied and refused to pay photographer’s fee
20. DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL
21. OP getting thrashed in the comments
More in Bridezillas:
- Bride Asks If She’s A Bridezilla For Not Allowing Bridesmaids To Wear Black Stiletto Boots To Her Wedding
- Bridezilla Complains About Being Gifted $10 Towels, Gets Roasted
- Bridezilla Loses It On Best Friend Because They Won’t Risk Getting COVID For Her Wedding
- Bride Demands All Her Bridesmaids Be A Size 8 For Her Wedding Day
- Bridezilla Pens Angry Post To Guests Who Want To Skip Her Wedding