Damn Jake Paul deleted his tweet guess I have anxiety again 🙁
— mitchy collins (@MitchyCollins) February 18, 2020
Me throwing away my anxiety medication bc jake paul cures me forever pic.twitter.com/G2Ek09MIaN
— LaUrEn (@laurenwagggoner) February 18, 2020
Cameron Dallas cured my depression.
Jake Paul cured my anxiety.
Who needs mental health specialists when you have these educated idols? pic.twitter.com/F1jHCjIqO2
— Damon Fizzy␌ (@deefizzy) February 18, 2020
cameron dallas and jake paul after tweeting ignorant things about anxiety and depression
— ryan j (@umchilenewayso) February 18, 2020
since jake paul tweeted anxiety is made up my anxiety has been cured i can’t believe his power
— 2020 Predictions (@2020predicts) February 18, 2020
Jake Paul: “anxiety can be cured if you just go for a walk”pic.twitter.com/kWdJXVRe7r
— 베리⁷ (@moongirry) February 18, 2020
This is actually really harmful. Anxiety can be incredibly physical as well as mental. Mental illness is not the fault of the sufferer.
Please delete this, you are doing actual harm to your followers who very well may need to be seeking professional help for their problems.
— Sierra Schultzzie (@Schultzzie) February 18, 2020
me : *sees jake paul trending*
jake paul : aNxIeTy iS cAusEd bY yOUu!1!1!1
— (@maddiesavocados) February 18, 2020
all of us are gettin cured of our anxiety disorders from jake paul’s tweet tonight… honestly a revolutionary moment
— taylor nicole dean (@taylorndean) February 18, 2020
— Hazy Mist: Catra stans made me a villain (@mist_hazy) February 18, 2020
More from Twitter:
- People Are Sharing The Lies They Got Away With (Until Just Now)
- Employees Are Sharing Their Most Ridiculous “Customer Is NOT Always Right” Stories (32 Tweets)
- Hypochondriac Twitter Share Their Funniest “I Think I’m Dying” Stories (35 Tweets)
- People Are Sharing The Most Random Fun Facts They Know (33 Tweets)
- The Best Fan Reactions To G-Eazy And Megan Thee Stallion Sucking Face (27 Tweets)