Got electrocuted at work putting on an X-ray gown. As I was swinging it over my shoulder the smallest metal piece at the end of the strap hit the electrical socket. Knocked out the power and gave me an Afro 😂 pic.twitter.com/O2gi8aleSa
— Nicole (@Arriko) October 14, 2019
— Molly Moore (@MollyMo32) October 14, 2019
Not me but my dad. He works in a press room and had a pencil in his shirt pocket and bent over to do something with the press and the pencil shot right up his nose 😂😂😂 gives me the willies just thinking about it. pic.twitter.com/T5KwXBnbpk
— Caitlin 🖤👻 (@catttt93) October 14, 2019
Gave myself a hernia while singing at a foo fighters concert
— James Robinson (@jmrobinson86) October 14, 2019
Put a steak knife straight through my hand.. trying to cut a hole in a Lincoln Log container.
— 🍺⛷Beer-Ski (@bigalemory) October 13, 2019
When I was 9 and playing tennis, swung at the ball and somehow hit myself in the face with the bottom of the racket and broke a tooth.
— Matt Anderson (@Anderson22Matt) October 13, 2019
Walking backward and drinking a beer while talking to someone at a beach bonfire. Took a drink, tripped, and landed on a lit mini Weber grill. 2nd & 3rd degree burns on the back of my calf, and grill mark scars for years.
— Cindy Duncan (@clhduncan) October 14, 2019
On a first date, he lit my cigarette and one of my newly manicured nails caught on fire like a blowtorch due to chemicals in the polish. I doused it in his wine to put it out. Caused a scene, burnt my finger and the nail was a blackened melted mess.
— madamjujujive (@madamjujujive) October 14, 2019
Tripped over a dachshund and broke my wrist
— Roxi Horror 💀🌸 (@roxiqt) October 14, 2019
I sprained my wrist once when I walked into a spider’s web and flapped away too vigorously in a panic. I told people it was a rugby injury.
— Mark Summers (@markysumm) October 14, 2019
Got to bed first and lay flat under the duvet waiting for my wife to come into the room so I could jump up and scare her. Pissing myself at how funny I am. She came in, I jumped up screaming, dislocated my arm, and then really screamed. She screamed. We all screamed.
— thefilmexciter (@thefilmexciter) October 14, 2019
I watched the Bloody Mary episode of Supernatural alone and then accidentally looked in the mirror when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and flipped out, ran as fast as I could back to my room, smashed full force into my bedroom door and broke two of my toes
— Space Cat (@catstronomical) October 14, 2019
When I was in sixth grade, I heated up a honey bun in the microwave for a minute and then tripped while carrying it. The icing gave me 2nd degree burns on my wrist and a still visible scar
— b (@BethanyEvrAfter) October 14, 2019
— Jeff Schools (@DigitalSchoolzy) October 13, 2019
Stuck my hand through my privacy fence while trying to fix a board. Big Rottweiler next door bit the tip of my pinky off.
— Janna Kelley Berry (@jannaberry21) October 13, 2019
Rottweilers could be hiding anywhere, nothing is safe!
More Twitter and Reddit confessions:
- 30 People Anonymously Confess The Worst Things About Themselves
- People On Reddit Are Confessing The Parts Of Their Personalities They Fake, And It’s Too Relatable
- People Are Confessing Their ‘Dirtiest Little Secret’ And No! No No NO!
- 21 People Confess The Reasons Why They Hate Living With Their Partners
- Babysitters Share The Weirdest Secrets They Found Out About The Families They Work For
- 27 Parents Share Their Funniest And Most Illogical Toddler Breakdown Stories