There are lots of ways to say you are enjoying your day at the Coors Light factory. You can say it’s an amazing day, that you’re having a great time, that the experience is awesome.
But Joe Jonas said it was the “Best. Day. Ever.”—and that pissed off his wife, Sophie Turner.
Joe Jonas is apparently a huge fan of Coors Light. I’m not a huge beer drinker, but it seems like a weird favorite to have? Anyway, Joe served Coors Light in custom bottles and his wedding, and he’s also launching a special line of the beer with his brother. So visiting the factory must have been cool, but was it the BEST DAY EVER?
The Game of Thrones star married Jonas in Las Vegas in May and then had a more formal ceremony in late June in the South of France. Guests at the second ceremony included Turner’s Game of Thrones co-star and friend Maisie Williams (who was one of the maids of honor), Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra, Diplo, and Ashley Graham.
“Joe and Sophie both teared up while reading their vows,” a source told E! “Everyone stood and cheered and they had huge smiles as they left as a couple. It was an emotional ceremony.”
So, given the fact that they were married twice, Turner jokingly wanted to know why her husband thought his best day ever was at a beer factory instead of their wedding day(s).
Jonas’ Instagram followers enjoyed Turner’s ribbing of her husband.
The couple has a reputation, much like Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, for joking around with each other. May their futures be filled with gentle roasting!
More funny celebrity comments:
- Sofia Richie Posts Topless Instagram Photo And Of Course Scott Disick Had To Leave A Comment
- Normally The Comments Are Garbage, But These Aren’t Normal Comments (25 Pics)
- Alec Baldwin’s Daughter Posed Nude On Instagram And Her Entire Family Is Nailing The Comments Section
- Ryan Reynolds Uses Hugh Jackman’s 51st Birthday As An Opportunity To Troll Him Of Course
- Chrissy Teigen Claps Back After Being Shamed For Going Braless In Instagram Pic