With deep fakes, fake news, and regular ol’ propaganda, there’s plenty of misinformation floating around out there and sometimes it can be hard to figure out what’s real and what’s not.
THAT being said, sometimes it’s pretty easy.
If it’s a headline from The Onion or The Babylon Bee or Reductress, you should know by now that it’s satirical.
Of course, there are still plenty of dummies who seem like they just logged onto the internet for the first time who don’t get it. These are some of those dummies.
1. Who’s gonna tell her?
2. Mind is blown
3. Somone sure needs to “take some time off Twitter”
4. Unintentionally appropriate emoji
5. Lost another one
6. You can’t argue with statistics
7. Literally unbelievable
9. Give it a few years
11. Just fell off a turnip truck
12. Oh yeah, THAT’S why it’s fake
13. 10/10 reply
14. You mean to tell me “Thug Muncher” isn’t a reputable journalist?
15. Unnecessary slam on bartenders
16. Sounds like someone else got a Netflix deal
17. *whispers* they are kidding you
18. Would do
19. Guess they’re a tennis fan
20. You learn something dumb every day
21. LOL they even posted the text
22. *shakes head*
23. Important to remember Snow White isn’t real
24. Dihydrogen monoxide = H2O = water
25. Don’t they though?
26. “Wtf” indeed
27. That little boy had it coming
28. You KNEW??
29. The “devil”
30. Total photoshop