Here’s something you may or may not know about women: they have hair on their legs naturally, just like men!
Conventionally, in western culture, women have been taught that it’s, to use a corporate term, a “best practice” to keep their legs silky and smooth.
And if that’s your thing, by all means, go for it! But it’s not for all women. Especially women who are in committed relationships.
TikTok user @bonedrymilkers (excellent name btw) has hairy legs and she’s not ashamed of it.
According to her TikTok account (which has since been taken private), what started off as a text message exchange meant to amuse her boyfriend turned into a major dispute that went viral on the platform.
The TikTok user then explained that the hairy state of her legs was only temporary.
“Okay? It’s not that serious. It’s just leg hair, I’ll [shave] soon. I’ve just been embracing the winter coat.”
He could have dropped it, and been reassured that it was a temporary thing but NO… the conversation spiraled downward from there.
In a second TikTok video, @bonedrymilkers revealed that the conversation lead toward the pair breaking things off.
“For those who wanted an update… Our phone call was anti-climactic. It’s obvious I wasted my time.” -bonedrymilkers
Some TikTok users told OP to embrace their natural ways.
Others encouraged her to DUMP HIS A**.
… and other commenters did NOT pass the vibe check.
I swear to God, some of y’all act like women should behave like this:
How about we just decide how to manage our own body hair and no one can challenge it, alright?!
More like this:
- Boyfriend Demands An Apology From Girlfriend For ‘Tricking’ Him Into Eating Vegan Food
- Woman Caught Using Roommate’s “Vagina Razor” To Shave Her Legs
- Before “No Shave November” We Have “Shave Your Chest Hair Into Shapes October”
- Man Asks If He’s In The Wrong For Telling His GF She Needs To Shave Her Legs
- Girl Who Makes $1m/Year Pretending To Be A Dog Fights With Other ‘Dog’ In Viral TikTok