Got a C- in two separate computer science classes and am now working at Microsoft
— Brydude2020 (@brydude11) February 20, 2020
C minus in high school English. My fourth book comes out in May.
— John Moe (@johnmoe) February 20, 2020
Grade 5 teacher said my handwriting was a mess and I’d never get anywhere. But I got an A in Keyboarding 11. I felt validated when my book cracked Amazon’s top 3%. I did not hand write it.
— Andréa Coutu (@andrea_coutu) February 20, 2020
High School English! Never could pass an AP exam….but here I am, a librarian. You can read and love books but simply just not understand how yellow wallpaper is allegorical of the patriarchy.
— Elisabeth Borowicz (@RangerMediaSpec) February 20, 2020
Organic Chemistry “C” … was told I would never make it into med school… here I am!!! pic.twitter.com/1GK822DPTl
— Jane van Dis (@janevandis) February 20, 2020
And now I’m a science journalist!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(It was so hard. I did really bad in it because mostly it required too much memorization. But it was also one of my all time favorite classes.)
— Erin Biba (@erinbiba) February 21, 2020
More from Twitter:
- “I Should Have Known The Relationship Was Toxic When…”—People Share The Red Flags They Missed (29 Tweets)
- Twitter Is Playing One Big Game Of “Never Have I Ever”
- Just 35 Of The Best Girl Scout Cookie Tweets We Could Find
- Just 30 Funny Tweets About Netflix’s Chaotic New Show “Love Is Blind”
- Man Buys And Eats Both Cake Pops On A First Date, Sparking Twitter Debate